Roles and Responsibilities
· Execution of daily routine
· Taking repos from each department
· Reporting to Management
· Deciding Business plan and target execution of same
· If required he should go on field for sales and review
· 24x7 availability
· Divide target among the team and ensure team’s performance as per target
· Conflict resolution among employees, vendor and customer, as well as architects and carpenters
· Take decision with the help of management in critical situation
· Budget and maintaining budget monthly-Quarterly-Yearly
· Conducting and attending review meetings
· Team building and team training
· Maintaining healthy and positive atmosphere in company
· Coordination with all department
· Provide sales kit
· Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
· Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
· Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
· Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
· Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
· Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
· Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
· Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
· Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
· Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
· Manage orientations and exit interviews for employees.
· Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
· Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
· Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.